Minggu, 30 Juli 2017

All About Me!

Hello guys!


My name is Yasmin Aulia Zahra. You can call me zahra. I live in Babakan Ciamis street number 58, Bandung, West Java. I was born in Bandung, 21 May 2002 and now i'm 15 years old. This is my first time using blog, so that means i'am a newbie. I'am studying at SMAN 3 Bandung, grade X MIPA 9.

 I have one big sister. Her name is Valya A. Karima. and i also have one little brother. His name is Eigen Yusuf Ausath. My mother's name is Tuti Ermiyati and my father's name is Asep Hendra Mulyana. My mother is beautiful, kind, friendly, and very fierce when she is angry. She has a sincere heart. She hates the hypocrites. My father is kind, calm, rarely even never angry and funny. He seldom socializes.

I have one cat that i named as Mamiunk. I consider her my sister. she's cute but sometimes she can be very mean. Almost every day i got a scratch from her. But its okay, i love her for what it is. Mamiunk is very funny. Everytime i go home and feel bad. she always cheer me up with her innocent behaviour. But my family doesn't like her to much.

I have two good friends who have been very loyal to me since we were little.They are Ajeng and Riani. They are good and have a beautiful heart. I do not know why they can want and hold friends with me. I am grateful that Allah brings us together.


That's all about me!
Thank you

2 komentar:

Recommendation Letter

To whom it may concern, I, as the english teacher of 3 senior high school,  fully support Raisa Marsa's application for study at the ...